Thursday, July 25, 2013

Settling in for the rest of the Summer!

This week marks the 3rd week of my new "at-home Mom" status, and I am really, really happy with how things are going.

Our beds are made daily, we're eating home-cooked meals most nights (part of Operation Home Sweet Home, see my previous post), and we're regularly attending Spanish lessons, swim lessons at the Y, as well as various other summer activities with friends: play dates at the park, strawberry picking, swimming at the local pool, and we even had one week of Vacation Bible School (which I was able to help with, 4 out of 5 days)!

I decided to save the majority of my "inside" activities and projects for when the girls return to school. I have a long list of things I'd like to do, but my first priority right now is to get every bit of enjoyment we possibly can over the next 5 weeks until school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment